Thursday 27 October 2011

Tune up

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I wasn't absorbing my medications and became ill requiring re-admission to VGH for IV support.  After 24 hours feeling much better and seem to be back on track. Had a nice break at  my parent's place including daily walk at the beach with my Dad or Mom and hope to get back there soon.


Wishes and prayers continue to boost me. My new roommate is a Missionary so he has lots of upbeat comments for me, and I have the complete collection of Black Adder to balance out the irreverent side.

Steve

5 comments:

  1. I'm got a personal friend at the African Children's Choir :) Hundreds of African children are praying for you as we speak!
    Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you're feeling better and we look forward to reading soon that you're walking on the beach again. Keep getting back on track. God bless! Vicky & Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep strong Dr. Larigakis
    you are in our prayers every day
    Lynn G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackadder: "Something is always wrong, Balders. The fact that I am not a millionaire aristocrat with the sexual capacity of a rutting rhino is a constant niggle!"
    Dear Steve,
    So glad to hear that you're getting quality time on the beach. You need a Baldrick equivalent to take your frustrations out on when times get tough! The Cant /Button /Jackson clan think about you daily when we see your blog notes on the door of the Doctors lounge or in the coffee room at Hilltop!
    All the best,
    Elizabeth, Jennifer, Gary & Tom

    ReplyDelete