Thursday 3 November 2011

Update

I am sitting here enjoying the wonderful fall colours through my large picture window knowing it is cooling off a lot out there. I still need some more time in hospital, but the new medications seem to be doing their job, and I am hopeful to soon start taking them by mouth so I can go home again.  After a while, one becomes more philosophic about these things and I know we can just go one day at a time.

I had a nice visit with Martin and Yvonne the other day and it was nice to catch up on what is going on in the community. It seems distant, but is so much a part of me.

I am reading books and going through the Black Adder series. It is such a twisted British humour show that    I can only take one show at a time.

Dr John Shepherd


Yvonne and Martin

The prayers and support continue to help sustain me and I am always grateful.

5 comments:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Steve. God bless! Vicky and Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Dr. Steve Just wanted to say that you are thought about and you are in my prayers

    Lynn G, (patient)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dr. Larigakis,

    Thinking about you all the time and hope you can get home soon. You're right about it getting cold out - winter is definately on the way! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the cool weather STeve, We have warm wishes for you from Rob, Wayne and Guy. Take care and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Cousin Steve, I am cousin Bess from Ladner,(also cousin with John Demosten, I know Angela quite well). Unfortunately, we have never met, but just want to say that I care very much and send best wishes for a speedy recovery. I have been following your blog and am proud to be your cousin. Hugs, Bess

    ReplyDelete